-
Yes I must say its always nice to have new people posting on the forums. However I refuse to acknowledge their existence until I have a magelo profile to go with them. I mean seriously you aren't real here unless you are part of the real LDK, not that cheap clone you've been lead to believe is the real one on EQ.
P.S. Update your bloody profiles once and a while. Im happy so many of us hit 70 recently but seriously your profiles and signatures are still the same. Its lame.
P.S.S. Yes I'm aware I even neglect my own quite regularly. Poor shambot gets no loving for his but my necro is usualy kept pretty up to date, especially since its all loaded up with music that will scare anything short of Ker for years to come....
And thats /rant off
-
-
Omg NYMER! Someone actually listened to my e-mail (I think?) woot! Now let's see if other people get the hint! XP
Velcome. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
oh gnomer here is yhen's magelo too just had to add his armor(which is horrible) so here it is...
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1274606
-
lol I'm lazy, as you know. I might update or something..yeah. Actually one thing I did update is I made an LDK background for Muyah's magelo. A couple guildies make cameos in it. How many can you guys name? [img]wink.gif[/img] It's too bad it's kinda crappy looking because it has to be a jpeg otherwise it's too big and blah..but I won't complain..only inside my head.
Oh ya, and people still need to join! *cough* Do I have to spam everyone with another e-mail?!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I guess this is like a bump or something.....as well as something to do while I put off bio homework! *runs away*
-
Very interesting that only a few members where listed in EQ Rankings.
Hi all hugs I wish I could play.
Crimzine Lightening 66 druid
Fawndul 63 Warrior
-
Well there is another added to the list. Which is good because I still refuse to acknowledge anyones existence unless it comes with a magelo lol.
On another note, yay for most popular topic around! Also yay we are back!
-
woooo ressurection of the board!! woo *board crashes*
-
yah i have somewhere to go other then GUcomics.com lol they were make fun of everquest but in a funny way =P
-
meh i may as well.
Vaedar Fyra - 1282816.